What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an
international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU -
people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on
creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more
innovative and successful. This is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a
RPA developer to join our Digital Operations team.
Cognizant Digital Operations team
Cognizant’s Digital Operations enables organizations to refocus resources to help grow their business, and remove inefficiencies that impede growth and hinder transformations. By helping organizations empower their workforce, we help with the increasing productivity while removing mundane tasks. We specialize in helping clients create successful new business models when facing existential threats from digital technologies.
We are looking for a RPA developer having hands-on working experience in building automated processes. You must have clear understanding of the software development lifecycle and should be able to collaborate with Requirements and Design teams to build new features and enhance existing features.
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, and assess automation feasibility
- Automate processes using UiPath or Automation Anywhere or Kofax
- Analyze, understand and document the business processes in detail where required
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions.
- Design Cognizant IPA process solutions in accordance with standard Cognizant IPA design principles and conventions
- Configure new Cognizant IPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand• Create and maintain solution documentation
- Solve issues that arise in day-to-day running of Cognizant IPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
- Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and provide inputs to the change control process.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Utilize Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, and MS Word
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch
- Office in Gelderland, Netherlands
- Relocation package
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- Access to Udemy and Cognizant Academy digital libraries for your continuous learning
- NS business card to cover your commute expenses
- 25 days of paid holiday per year
- A laptop and a smartphone
- A pension scheme
- Organization driven by technology – we have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit and environment that encourages making your ideas reality!
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O