Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Sales Application Engineer (SAE)
283 dni temu
Oprandi Polska is the local branch of oprandi & partner, Swiss personnel consulting group, established in 1988. Our company offers a range of services, which are designed to support clients and candidates throughout the processes of recruitment, career management and development of competencies necessary for leaders.
Our Client is a leading Swiss supplier of technical components and comprehensive solutions for first class manufactures in wide range of industries.
The company provides customized engineering solutions, which thanks to the procurement efficiency and supply chain optimization concepts meet very high quality expectations of the customers.
At present our Client dynamically develops his business in Poland.
Place of work
South-Central region of Poland (voivodeships: śląskie, opolskie, dolnośląskie, łódzkie)
The person on this position will be responsible for sales plan realization on the given territory. Reporting to Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Selling technical products and solutions in the B2B sector (i.e. machine producers, OEM)
- Developing the business with existing and new customers to increase commercial potential
- Leading full cycle of sales process (from proposal to negotiating final contract terms)
- Influencing customers’ decision-making process to improve sales profitability
- Securing and raising clients’ satisfaction by high quality of daily business care
- Analysing sales results and gross margin outcomes
- Keeping the customer database updated
- University degree. Engineering degree or technical education will be value added
- At least 2 years of sales experience with technical products (B2B)
- Existing network in the local machine and OEM industries will be an asset
- Technical competencies
- Experience in project management and technical customized solutions selling
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Focus on results
- Positive, convincing and inspiring personality
- Analytical way of thinking
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication and writing capabilities in English
- Driving license