Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Aircraft Mechanical Engineer
185 dni temu
Nr Ref.: 1701375
Woodward is a multinational company with leading edge technology, headquartered in Fort Collins, CO. We are an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions for commercial and military aircraft, turbines, reciprocating engines, and electrical power system equipment. Global customers in the aerospace, power and process industries, and transportation markets rely on Woodward technology to make their equipment more efficient and reliable minimizing environmental impact.
Join our Engineering Development team as a Senior Aircraft Mechanical Engineer:
- Design, support and test of moderate to high complexity aircraft components
- Prepare new Test Procedures (TSPs), Engineering Changes (E/Cs), Bill of Materials (BOMs), process study
- Identify appropriate analysis of the mechanical design, identify and minimize risk and liaise with appropriate specialist engineers (Stress, Materials, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Fully document the design, prepare design schemes and attend or conduct all necessary design reviews
- Ensure the mechanical design meets requirements with regard to technical, cost, weight, reliability, environmental and maintainability criteria.
- Offer sound technical solutions to problems and sign-off associated manufacturing drawings and acceptable deviations (permits/concessions)
- Operate within a project team environment and take technical responsibility for assigned mechanical design activities of the product from initial concept through development, manufacture, qualification to in-service use
- Provide technical expertise to project teams and other functional groups in support of new and mature products.
- Represent the company both internally and externally as required.
- Assist in providing timescale estimates in the compilation of project plans and milestones for all mechanical design activities.
- Evaluate design alternatives and selecting optimum solution
- Running performance calculations
- Collect and analyze data to determine areas for product improvement
- Internal mentoring and communication; assuring compliance to rules and regulations
- Engineering degree, preferred Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of related professional work experience with Aircraft or Industrial components
- Experience with design of hydraulic/ fueldraulic Actuators, Air Valves, Fuel Metering Valves, Pumps will be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Design for Six Sigma tools and methodologies
- Solid report, technical specification and product manual writing skills
- Good understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance
- Good knowledge of English
- A strong work ethic, enthusiasm, intellectual curiosity
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including presentations
- Teamwork abilities
- Stable employment within a growing and dynamic team
- Advancement opportunities in international team
- Competitive base pay
- A total rewards package, that includes: private health insurance, life & accidental insurance, foreign languages courses, Multisport package
- Company performance bonus program
- Work-life balance, semi-flexible working time
- Employee – friendly renumeration structrure based on creative works (available for selected positions)
- Relocation package
Woodward Poland Sp. z o.o.
Każdego dnia, wykorzystujemy naszą wiedzę i zasoby by tworzyć systemy stosowane w najtrudniejszych warunkach. Rozwiązujemy problemy naszych Klientów, pomagamy usprawniać ich produkty i wspólnie stawiamy czoła wyzwaniom, aby opracować rozwiązania zmieniające świat - Dołącz do naszego zespołu!