Since 2009, LEOCODE has been successfully building a strong team of over 100 tech enthusiasts who simply love their job. But we’ve noticed lately that one piece is still missing. Apparently, it’s you!
Coding, we believe, is never about standalone projects. Thus we’ve come up with an atmosphere, tools and projects to encourage everyone’s growth. This way we can deliver our partners (not clients) reliable, advanced, yet astonishing and beautiful digital products.
LEOCODE is home to ambitious, open-minded and lion-hearted talents who breathe (and love) technology. There is a mindset around programming we cherish the most: the constant willingness to learn and the enjoyment of knowledge sharing. We want to be surrounded by other similarly minded people.
location: Katowice/Gdynia/Szczecin or 100% remote
salary: 100 - 140 PLN net hourly B2B (UoP is possible)
- Good knowledge of ReactJS supported by commercial projectsExperience with managing and designing RESTful web services and APIs
- Great experience in building web frontends
- Experience with managing and designing SQL databases
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+)
- Have experience in communication with international clients (especially commercial projects)
- Node.js, Jira, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, React testing library, Redux, Cypress
- Very good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to negotiate and substantiate your opinion
- Understanding the business side of the project
- Conversation with HR
- Technical task *
- Technical Interview
- Conversation with Head of Department
*For every resolved technical task we send 50 zł for charity.
- Paid participation in IT events and conferences
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Support with sports and fitness exercises (Multisport)
- English lessons via Skype
- Psychological & Coaching Support for you and your relatives
- Company retreat once a year and local integrations
- Becoming part of a passionate, highly motivated, and professional team
- Stable long-term cooperation on the basis of an on employment contract or b2b
- Possibility to create your own content (blog posts, webinars) and opensource projects supported by the company