Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas, we are hiring a Senior Java Developer to join the Calypso team. The teams are located in Warsaw and Munich, with client distributed in Munich, Milan and London.
- Interact with business analyst and/or client for collecting requirement and obtaining clarification.
- Analysis and being acquainted with the existing Calypso MAS application and supporting utilities - CATT.
- Designing and developing the functionalities (technical Specification/tests cases, etc), code reviewing
- Regression testing/Unit Testing/system Testing/Performance testing planning and execution
- Close cooperation with other support units and application teams
- Integrating application into a complex Bank IT application landscape
- Proven knowledge of Core Java ideally experience of working with Calypso Platform Accounting module
- Strong Unix and SQL skills including scripting
- Experience in working with large scale architecture
- Reporting Functionalities
- Ability to work with Business Analysts and translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, programming patterns, algorithms multithreading
- Very good knowledge about continuous delivery methods & related tools;
- Analytical approach and problem-solving attitude
- Fluency in English
- Competitive salary (up to 19 k pln gross on UoP, up to 140 pln p/h net + VAT on b2b)
- Healthcare and multisport program
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Community DEVtalks
- Relocation package (work permit, residence permit, 1 way flight ticket)
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the APLIKUJ TERAZ button.
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. A key success factor is the combination of IT know-how, nearshore delivery service efficiency, agility of implementations and excellent understanding of Financial industry, implemented by a team of specialists possessing all the skills required and who work to very high-quality standards.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.