Since 2009, LEOCODE has been successfully building a strong team of over 100 tech enthusiasts who simply love their job. But we’ve noticed lately that one piece is still missing. Apparently, it’s you!
Coding, we believe, is never about standalone projects. Thus we’ve come up with an atmosphere, tools and projects to encourage everyone’s growth. This way we can deliver our partners (not clients) reliable, advanced, yet astonishing and beautiful digital products.
LEOCODE is home to ambitious, open-minded and lion-hearted talents who breathe (and love) technology. There is a mindset around programming we cherish the most: the constant willingness to learn and the enjoyment of knowledge sharing. We want to be surrounded by other similarly minded people.
location: Katowice/Szczecin/Gdynia or 100% remote
salary: 120 - 160 PLN net B2B per hour
We have created the perfect space for your individual growth as a professional. Join us and get involved in a thriving RoR project for our client based in Denmark. Why us? We’ll invest in your knowledge from the very beginning. You will develop quickly and gain extra experience by attending Euruko and EventSourcing Live 2021 events and workshops.
You will build and develop a web application for lawyers. This will involve a corporate environment where good communication and teamwork are required. Responsibility and ownership are very important and your voice counts enormously to the project. Come and join our friendly, passionate, and highly motivated team from Copenhagen. Although it will be based in Poland (either remotely or in one of our offices), this position will also include occasional visits to Denmark.
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails
- An excellent communicator and collaborator
- An expert in object-oriented or functional programming
- A practitioner of Test-Driven Development
- A competent pair programmer who can share knowledge effectively
- Pragmatic, with a strong awareness of your customers’ needs and the problems you are solving for them
- Enthusiastic about APIs and high-level system design
- Working closely with architects on application lifecycles, technical debt management, and target architectures
- Developing and maintaining a common mindset to implement DevSecOps principles where people take ownership of the entire service and not just limited to code development and deployment
- Applying relevant SW engineering practices, including agile testing strategies, pair programming, etc.
- Using modern cloud-based services, proactive monitoring, and relevant open source frameworks and tools that deliver high-quality services and attract talent to the teams
- Using both the Polish and English languages for your work. You must be a minimum of B2 level
- in English to comfortably communicate with potential clients
- Conversation with HR
- Technical task*
- Technical interview
- Conversation with Head of Department
*For every resolved technical task we send 50 zł for charity.
- Paid participation in IT events and conferences
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Support with sports and fitness exercises (Multisport)
- English lessons via Skype
- Psychological & Coaching Support for you and your relatives
- Company retreat once a year and local integrations
- Becoming part of a passionate, highly motivated, and professional team
- Stable long-term cooperation on the basis of an on employment contract or b2b
- Possibility to create your own content (blog posts, webinars) and opensource projects supported by the company