BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, we are looking for a Senior Siebel Developer.
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is a top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working remotely.
Location: Warsaw or remote all Poland
- Creating and developing solutions in the area of CRM based on the Oracle Siebel system
- Creating documentation for designed solutions
- Cooperation in creating feasibility studies for projects, substantive support during the implementation of IT projects
- Cooperation with business analysts and users to detect and solve errors in the operation of the Oracle Siebel application
- Cooperation with the application owner in the context of test planning and implementation of ready solutions for production systems.
- Supervision over integration of the CRM area with other systems
- Strong Siebel Technical skills
- Strong experience with Siebel Tools (general configuration – applets, views, BC, BO, links, eScripts, etc);
- Integration (EIM, EAI, VBC, Web services, XML, SOAP);
- Strong understanding and experience with Siebel data model and data entities like customer, prospects, assets, vehicles and other entities
- Experience developing complex CRM applications, workflows and user interfaces in global organizations
- Business-fluent English
- Valid work permit (sponsorship nor provided)
- Contract with the end of 2020 with potential renewal
- Opportunity to work fully remotely
- Competitive salary (up to 19 k PLN gross UoP, up to 140 PLN p/h net + VAT on B2B)
- Friendly & open-minded team
- International environment
- Healthcare and multisport program
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the APLIKUJ TERAZ button.
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. A key success factor is the combination of IT know-how, nearshore delivery service efficiency, agility of implementations and excellent understanding of Financial industry, implemented by a team of specialists possessing all the skills required and who work to very high-quality standards.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.