Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Software Developer
206 dni temu
The computer programmer plays a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. The computer programmer works as a team member along with the Technical Architect, Technical Project Analyst, Project Manager and Quality Assurance team. He has always loyal to the programming best practices, promote code reusability and represent the front line of production quality.
- Participate in project planning/quote process with project managers, and team leads
- Analysis of client business requirements and the development of appropriate functionalities
- Identifying technical risks
- Ensuring that delivered solutions meet technical and functional requirements
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
- Manage multiple tasks while delivering projects on time and on budget
- Configuration, development and implementation of complex Drupal websites
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
- Assist in release/deployment planning and execution activities
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- Minimum 8+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- Minimum 3+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Git, etc.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, developing large software systems, developing large software distributed systems.
- Software development experience in three or more general purpose programming languages: PHP, NodeJs, Java, C++, Python, Ruby, ...
- Experience working with three or more from the following: Drupal, Wordpress, Zend Framework, Symfony, Spring.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
- Knowledge of SEO coding best practices
- Strong foundation in computer science, with experience in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale distributed systems
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills
- Exciting project for great global firms
- Possibility to work with newest technologies & professional development
- Working in a great team
- Attractive remuneration
- Well-defined career path
- Mentoring & any support you need
- Trainings & conrerences participatio
- IT library & knowledge base access
- Project related travelling possibilites (London, New York)
- Possibility of building and developing your own project within the company
- Relocation package Pakiet (start-in -Kielce bonus, first month rent, help in finding the right apartment / school/ etc)
- Company events in Poland & abroad