Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Senior Software Developer
30 dni temu
Ogłoszenie numer: 2252717, z dnia 2019-01-23
MobiWeb is a leading mobile messaging provider and the ideal partner for companies that demand high quality mobile messaging services, meeting the most demanding enterprise requirements. Through MobiWeb's cloud platform enterprises are able to reach their customers through mobile, delivering improved user experiences. From loyalty messaging, one-time pin codes for two-factor authentication, booking confirmations to travel notifications, customer service and marketing campaigns, travel and hospitality enterprises integrate SMS & mobile functionality to their business processes, reducing costs, increasing loyalty and bookings. Our client base of 2500+ international businesses ranges from Social Networks and Travel/Hospitality to Health Institutions, Retail Banks and Fintech. International presence with offices located in three continents ensures client satisfaction covering local and international business needs. We actively participate in the development of the mobile ecosystem as a member of the GSM Association. MobiWeb employees are professionals with high technical and commercial experience, always focused on client satisfaction, technological innovation and successful business relationships. We provide our employees the opportunity to work on new cutting edge technologies, innovative large-scale projects, competitive salaries and growth opportunities in our organisation.
Senior Software Developer
Miejsce pracy: kujawsko-pomorskie
Nr Ref.: MW-SD-PL-01-2019
Full-time - Remote Job - Work from distance.
We are actively looking for Senior back-end Software Developers to join our international back-end systems team. They will be responsible for developing back-end systems, analyzing commercial requirements and designing systems. They will develop back-end systems and service APIs for existing and new services as well as for maintenance and updates to our existing systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or related experience (Masters preferred).
- At least 2 years of proven experience and knowledge in back-end Software Development.
- Strong knowledge of Java >7.0.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in Spring Framework and Spring Boot.
- Ability to analyze requirements and design back-end systems.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in the following databases:
- MySQL flavors (like MariaDB).
- NoSQL databases (like Mongo or Cassandra etc.).
- Object Relational Mapping (Hibernate).
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming concepts - design and architecture.
- Ability to lead a developer team and coordinate.
- Experience in RESTful API design.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Knowledge in multi-threaded and network programming.
- Knowledge in using Version Control Systems & Enterprise Java Application Deployment (Maven, Gradle, Git).
- Experience in collaboration using GIT.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and the relevant testing tools like JUnit.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Candidate should be able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve.
- Ability and willingness to learn and review new technologies when required.
- Interest to learn about the latest micro services technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience (will be considered as plus):
- Knowledge of Messaging Architectures and Queues including ActiveMQ, MQTT etc.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Knowledge of serialization technologies like Protocol Buffers.
- Remote job - work from distance.
- Full-time position.
- Competitive salary.
- Work on Large scale, innovative IT and Telecommunication projects.
- Work with latest, cutting edge technologies.