Sox compliance specialist with French and English
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Sox compliance with French and English
- Leading client engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), Internal Audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures & Sarbanes- Oxley (SOX) 404 assessments.
- Be part of a team that would execute the above referred projects for a variety of clients across industries.
- Experienced professionals would also independently execute the above referred projects with direct supervision of a Manager.
- Determine, or participate in determining, audit procedures necessary to achieve the desired audit results. Draft original work programs appropriate for assignment.
- Perform audit work assigned in a professional manner, in accordance with approved work program.
- Obtain, analyze, and appraise evidentiary data as a basis for an informed, objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of controls.
- Determine whether areas reviewed / audited are performing control activities in compliance with applicable policies and procedures and in a manner consistent with both organizational objectives and high standards of administrative practice.
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for the correction of noted control deficiencies, improvements in operations, and reductions in cost.
- Very good knowledge of French and English min. C1
- Robust interpersonal skills
- Validated influencer and communicator with partners at all levels
- Robust written and presentational skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Good written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
- Position requires the ability to conduct compliance, operational and / or financial audits from start to finish. This includes drafting of audit program, conducting entry conference with auditee, performing audit testwork, conducting exit conference with auditee, and drafting the written report.
- Post graduate qualification as an MBA or CA. CFE, CIA, or CISA a plus.
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Robust understanding of the risk, audit and controllership domain
- Strong PC skills, including Word, Excel, Visio.
- Willingness to travel on client projects for 25% of the time.
What can we offer?
- Work in a new dynamic team in Prague, relocation required
- Attractive salary and relocation package
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Medical Care, sports card, additional vacation days, biking policy, lunch pass)