Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Wroclaw area is one of the leading radio research hot spots globally. It uses the radio ecosystem in trialing the latest technologies and solutions with the customers. Our collaboration with multiple teams is both local and global. You will have state-of-the-art tools and methods available for your job with a highly motivated and experienced team.
- Taking care Radio technical solution and specification
- Contributing requirement screening, creating Change Requests and bring down requirements effecting architecture into specification
- Working with features like Beamforming and mMIMO, in base station domain
- Working with the product development teams (RF SW, RF HW, RF Algorithms and testing)
- Basic knowledge of SW projects
- Experience in carrier-grade embedded systems development
- General understanding about 4G and 5G radio access network
- Some knowledge of RF signal processing
- Effective teamwork, co-operation and communication skills
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Good understanding of the SoC (ASIC/FPGA) or Low level SW design flow and process
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.