Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Telco Solution Architect
310 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be leading the specification for new features being implemented in our product. This involves impact analysis of features released by south-bound systems and analyzing the requirements coming from Product Managers, converting them into deliverables for the R&D teams, and reviewing the implementation presented by Scrum teams during your feature demos. You will also be working in close cooperation with the product management to support in customer presentations and to propose new features to enrich customer experience for the product.
The role expects you to be a domain expert for Radio. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership during implementation, and providing domain specific trainings and workshops for architects and scrum teams.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- analytical skills
- strong knowledge of radio architecture
- knowledge of related 3GPP standards
- knowledge of Nokia portfolio is an additional advantage
- interaction designing experience is an additional advantage
- good presentation and leadership skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.