Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Treasury Back Office Senior Accountant
31 dni temu
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Interested in Treasury Back Office Senior Accountant position? If you are demonstrating practical knowledge of GL accounting processes and you want to develop your expertise in Cash Management area, you are the one we are looking for!
- Handling of Treasury transactions including trades confirmation, settlement and accounting
- Daily preparation of cash flow reporting and forecasting including short-term liquidity management
- Monthly reconciliation of Treasury transactions
- Preparation of FX exposure report
- Preparation of net-interest bearing debt report and other Treasury reports
- Monthly reporting to Danish National Bank
- Taking lead for resolving operational issues within Treasury Back Office area
- Driving improvements in Treasury Back Office
- Taking responsibility for defining adequate internal controls
- Performing trainings for Cash Management and other departments
- Participation in projects within Treasury Back Office area
- Creating and maintaining process documentation
- Performing regression tests and all other tests related to Cash Management projects
- Setting up and monitoring of KPIs for Treasury Back Office
- Close cooperation with InHouseCash, Treasury Front Office and Back Office teams in external banks
- Cooperation with external and internal auditors during annual audit
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within Treasury, Finance or Accounting (preferably from a Shared Services organisation or international company)
- Solid Accounting knowledge including IFRS
- Knowledge of financial instruments
- Experience in working with Treasury Management systems, preferably SAP TRM
- University degree (preferably accounting or finance) and/or Banking School B.Sc. level or higher
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be an asset
- Good analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Builds professional relations with internal and external stakeholders, takes on advisory role
- Open to change, innovative, proactive
- Fluency in English
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place
- Relocation package
- Professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox 360 and the best coffee in the office
Arla Global Shared Services Sp. z o.o.
Meet Arla GSS
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 20,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center, and thanks to our work:
1. Farmers around the world receive payments for the delivery of delicious milk.
2. Production plants have all the necessary tools and raw materials to work with.
3. Arla Foods accounting books are clean and perfectly organized.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection