Ogłoszenie numer: 5155122, from 2021-07-27
Vice President, Business Development
- Establishing and maintaining strong executive relationships with key decision makers in the top Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies in UK and Europe
- Hiring, scaling, and leading an experienced Sales team distributed throughout Europe
- Leading, Coaching and mentoring of team members by being a hands-on active participant in sales and closing activities supporting them to hit their targets and ensure the wider sales organization reaches it goals across all products
- BDM/Territory management – Larger Tier2 and Tier1 deals enterprise solutions
- ISR and SDR Tier3 market and developing leads for BDMs
- Assist in developing and enforcing global standards for sales operations and execution
- Identifying and coordinating the development of new programs, resources, and capabilities required to grow business opportunities and achieve revenue targets in the region
- Regular reporting and superior communication on the most vital KPIs, metrics, and revenue forecasts for the region
- Cultivating a team culture that aligns with the goals and values of Phlexglobal globally.
- Build and foster strong internal relationships with key functions to enable the smooth running of the sales process (e.g., Contracts/Finance, Customer Management/Marketing)
- Identify future sales talent in the organisation. Develop talent programme with wider organization for progression from ISR/SDR to BDM and entry to ISR/BDM from other appropriate roles
- Identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness. Coordinate cross-functionally to deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, and skills development
- Develop data-driven insights and recommendations on the pipeline, segmentation and targeting
- Quotas hit – individuals and team
- Product mix targets achieved
- Commercials mix targets achieved (Subscription vs one time)
- Speed to value increased
- Talent pipeline implemented
- Robust, repeatable and consistent processes/documentation etc. in place for a total sales playbook
- 10+ years of professional experience, including 5+ in B2B software company.
- Strategic. Able to use both data and intuition to develop simple solutions to complex issues.
- Strong ability to take the initiative. Can work with a global team. Open to listening and driving the idea to support the business in the right direction.
- Analytical approach. Can provide intelligence to the leaders and sales team based on the data. Able to coach the sales team with enthusiasm.
- Can work both independently and in teams and prioritise time well.
- Technically savvy.
- Track record of driving revenue in a solutions environment with a proven and quantifiable record of growing sales and exceeding goals.
- Track record of building high-performing, collaborative sales teams and of hiring, motivating, and retaining top sales talent.
Phlexglobal Poland Sp. z o.o.
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organization for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organizations to a new level of effectiveness.
We have offices in the UK, US, India, Germany and Poland, to serve the needs of our global customers.