Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
180 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Our team is looking for talented, passionate and highly skilled, web full stack developer. Our department develops internal applications ecosystem in bleeding edge technologies: Angular, React, Redux, Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Elastic, Docker (see below for more). We love to code, you should love it too! We are not afraid of any new technology!
As a Web Developer, you will have a key role in shaping the way our products are developed. You would be responsible for providing technical guidance and making sure that the architectural proposals made by you are suitable for the implementation of our end-user needs.
- processing: Python, Scala, Spark, Java (including: Hadoop, Cassandra, Elastic, Akka)
- backend: Node.js (Express, Hapi, Koa), Meteor, Elixir (Phoenix), PHP (Symfony) and Play! (including: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB)
- frontend: JS/HTML5/CSS3, AngularJS, Angular, React, Redux, Webpack (including: TypeScript, ES6/ES7, SASS, Pug, Bootstrap, Material-UI)
- other: Git, Docker, Nginx, Presto, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- experience in any above-mentioned fields
- willingness to learn
- being open-minded and thinking outside the box
- advanced in any of modern programming languages
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more…
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.