Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
5G RAN Architecture and Specification Specialist
34 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
You will be responsible for analysis, design and solution finding for complex 5G Radio Access Technology products. You will analyze customer feature requirements and turn them into related product design, in line with the latest 3GPP standards (where applicable). Your tasks will include feasibility studies, specification of system features and concepts, and support for the customer documentation creation. You may also be involved in direct customer communication. On daily basis you will be cooperating with different competence areas than your own to assure full compliancy.
Exact work assignment to the responsibility area depends on the role inside 5G RAN Architecture & Specification. With role selection, personal preference will be taken into consideration.
- Rational DOORS
- Master of Science in Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent area preferred
- minimum 3-5 years of experience in mobile network product system engineering, development, system test or network engineering
- good knowledge within mobile network technologies, radio systems architecture, functions and standards, with emphasis put on 3GPP RAN1, RAN2 and RAN3 deliverables related to 5G (38.xxx series)
- comprehensive knowledge of LTE and/or WCDMA will be a plus
- depending on selected area, Cloud, Control Plane or Operation and Maintenance competence seen as advantage
- experience with requirements engineering on system and network element level
- basic knowledge of agile development methods
- good interpersonal skills and capability to work in international, multi-site environment
- good analytical skills and open-mindedness
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more...
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.