Ogłoszenie numer: 4903390, z dnia 2021-06-23
We are a fast growing, accounting, technology and consulting business based in Cork, Ireland with clients located across Ireland and internationally. Our goal is to drive the performance and growth of SME businesses by combining accounting and finance services with technology and business expertise.
We deliver innovative Managed Finance Services to start up and growing businesses primarily in the areas of science, IT, engineering and professional services. We help our clients to streamline and improve their business operations and support their growth with a monthly accounting service. Our client base includes a number of award winning, export focused businesses.
Accounts Assistant / Part Qualified Accountant
Miejsce pracy: warmińsko-mazurskie / Elbląg
We are seeking an accounts assistant / part qualified accountant to join our team. You will get the opportunity to work with a fast growing, accounting, technology and consulting business based in Cork, Ireland with clients located across Ireland and internationally. We are establishing a team in Poland to support our growth and the successful candidate will assist us in setting up our operations in the country. The Accounts Assistant / Part Qualified Accountant will work with our clients using cloud accounting software to help them run their finance function remotely from Poland in conjunction with the aperio team based in Ireland.
We expect the role to be 100% work from home initially (during Covid). Long-term (post Covid) we expect the role to be 50% office based.
The role will include:
- Working with the aperio team and clients
1) Work with clients and the rest of the aperio team to manage workload and complete tasks
2) Contribute to regular team meetings and client updates
3) Communications with clients to gather information and provide updates
- Day-to-day management of our client’s accounts
2) Client accounts preparation to Trial Balance including Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss
3) Assist with Management accounts preparation
4) VAT return preparation
- Continuous development
1) Keep up to date on accounting practices and applicable legislation
2) Suggest improvements to client processes and workflows
1) Learn new systems
2) Gain experience across a broad range of clients and industries
- Completed Accounting Technician training or Part Qualified Accountant - ACCA (or Polish equivalent)
- Experience with a recognised accounting software, payroll package and MS Office
- Experience with cloud computing packages like Sage, Xero or Quickbooks an advantage
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Flexible working model – both in terms of hours and location
- Opportunities for further education and training
- A culture of teamwork and respect
- Work with clients based around the world
- An opportunity to grow with the aperio business and become an integral part of our success