Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
Deep understanding of:
- Digital Coaching process, serviceDesk SLA’a and processes, serviceDesk channels usage, contractual agreements.
- Strong Communication and Documentation Skills, fluent English (Spoken and Written), analytics Skills (Data Analysis / Reporting), problem Solving Skills, Demand / Change Management Client Value and Service Excellence, conversational AI technology understanding (chatbots, AI, NLP, Machine Learning), Automation Evangelist, Program Management experience
- Service Desk Process Knowledge (End-To-End), analytics Skills (Data Analysis / Reporting), presentation, excellent Communication Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Incident Management Demand / Change Management, Lead Management (Filling /Building Bridges between Ops - Technical Team – Program – Client Side),
- Subject Matter Expertise in Technical Tools (Ticketing Tool / Software Deployment Tool / Specific Tool related to Client/Project) Subject Matter Expertise in additional disciplines will be an asset (eg. Cloud, Security, etc.) Agile/SCRUM framework understanding
- Certifications: ITIL Process Certification, Engagement Management, Vendor Certification(s) (eg. Microsoft, etc)
What duties will help you grow?
Adoption Adherence Manager is a critical account/client “Adoption – Operational” role.
- Primary Objective: Understanding of Client channel adoption landscape and overlooking tactical plan to drive automation and switch the traffic to automation channels:
- Ensure automation targets are communicated to delivery/operations and monitored Partner with operations on reviving automation targets and checking their feasibility
- Work with Sd delivery team on tactical plan to reroute the incoming demand to automation channel
- Initiate conversations with account on contractual incentives for automation (e.g. less aggressive SLA for phone, more aggressive for chat)
- Act as SME on automation topic in client discussions Partner with bot development team on content development and checking progress of dev/PM’s/content designers work
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.