Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. https://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/
Location: Fully Remote (fully remote with office access in Warsaw, Poland).
Support Service Delivery Governance for selected Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) Business Units (BU’s), for the PTP stream operations performed by our outsourcing partner (Provider). PTP activities scope (as performed by Provider): invoice processing lifecycle management, accurate booking of AP transactions (invoices, credit notes). Reporting to: AP Delivery Lead
- Support Service Delivery Governance for selected SBD BU’s (Monitor and control the process delivery & coordinates with Provider) for PTP activities as performed by our outsourcing partner (Provider)
- Delivery Execution (Review the performance metrics — regular meetings with BU & Provider)
- Support Dispute Management and Functional Level Escalation
- Escalation up to the AP Delivery Lead (Coordinate the escalations and issue resolutions with BU/Provider)
- Support Performance Management (Ensure day-to-day activities meets process quality, control and customer satisfaction standards, Report weekly & monthly KPIs)
- Participate in Continuous Improvement (Support implementation of improvement initiatives)
- Participate in Business Partnership (Support the communication and cooperation between Provider and BU)
- Advantage: Higher Degree – Finance & Accounting or other relevant
- Work experience in Accounting, Finance, advantage: SSC environment
- Fluent English - level B2 or above, advantage: other EMEA region languages
- MS Office, strong Excel skills
- General experience with ERP systems used in a multinational environment
- Detail-oriented, organized and accurate working-method, as well as the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Excellent communication including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Regular working hours (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive benefits package
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources.
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.