Apex Systems, a division of On Assignment (NYSE: ASGN) is the 2nd largest IT staffing firm in the US with over 20 years of industry experience.
We have now moved into the European market to provide our current clients organisations with scalable staffing solutions to address critical gaps in their workforce and augment workforce management strategies.
We specialize in providing professionals for contract, contract-to-hire and managed solutions to clients in Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies.
Azure Data Engineer - Remote
START - ASAP
Contract: 6 months rolling contract
Skillset: Data Engineering standards
- Data Engineers develop and maintain data infrastructure and write, deploy and maintain software to build, integrate, manage, maintain, and quality-assure data at bp. Data Engineers collaborate with their business stakeholders, Data Managers, Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Architects.
- Data Engineers will have broader responsibilities than the more narrow data pipeline building capabilities that were previously emphasized. For example, Data Engineers will be also now responsible for distributed systems architecture design, data warehousing, executing on GDPR and other privacy requirements from digital security and need to have business context and knowledge about the data domains they are working with (more overlap with Data Managers).
- Data Engineers will own the end-to-end technical data lifecycle and corresponding data technology stack for their data domain and to have a deep understanding of the bp technology stack.
- Azure & Azure Tools
- Data Modeling/BI/SQL Background
- AWS Data Lakes, Data warehouse, SnowFlake
- Cloud integration project experience - End-to-End
- 4 years working experience
Oxford Global Resources