Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Azure Support Specialist
256 dni temu
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment. With a multilingual network of consultants across nine worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Dynamics and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users worldwide than any other recruitment business.
100% remote work
I have a brilliant opportunity for French/German/Italian or Czech speaking Azure support spezialists to work 100% remotely. As many businesses invested in Microsoft technologies and turn to Azure cloud, our client is seeking Azure experts to assist their clients with the complexity of the cloud. Our Client is Globally recognised as a Go 2 partner around the world, therefore, you will be working with some of the biggest names in the industry which means more exciting opportunities in the future.
- Experience with Azure Microsoft 365
- Experienced in a Service Desk environment
- Good communication skills
- Strong multitasking and time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 3rd language(French, German orItalian)
- Provide 24x7 technical support for issues that involve cloud Support customers' cloud services
- assessing issues and provide solutions for problems
- keep an eye on the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications.
- Inform customers about incident progress and notify them about updates for Service Requests.
For your knowledge of azure and language skills you will be offered a Competetive salary + benefits
Nigel Frank International
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.