The Bid Consultant is tasked in working with the sales team and members of the bid team and subject matter experts (SME’s) and crafting effective yet imaginative customer focused proposals with the objective of winning new business as well as retaining and upgrading existing clients.
- Identification of procurement frameworks that would expand Objectivity's addressable market, production and submission of requests for inclusion and periodical updates to Objectivity's profile records within frameworks.
- Facilitation of opportunity qualification meetings with sales, technical, services, project, delivery and commercial contributors and stakeholders at the beginning and throughout the bidding process.
- Leadership of the bidding process, including strategy formulation, development of win themes, storyline development, solution development and cost/risk calculations by facilitating efficient consensus between stakeholders and communicating clear guidelines to contributors.
- Accountability for the quality of the bids submitted, in terms of content, structure, relevance, clarity, conformance, persuasiveness, format and accessibility.
- Upon contract award, transfer of bidding materials and artefacts to the delivery teams in the form of a structured, comprehensive process of knowledge transfer.
- Ensuring appropriate customer, stakeholder and contributor feedback is gathered for each bid, whether won or lost, to contribute to and promote ongoing process analysis and improvement practices.
- Identification of potential opportunities advertised through procurement frameworks, portals, boards and platforms for review and qualification with the sales, technical and service teams.
- Analysis, decomposition and preparation of requests for information, proposals and quotations to facilitate efficient qualification and effective distribution of responsibility to contributors.
- Ensuring appropriate governance is applied to the bidding process, including periodical reviews of the content, progress against the bidding plan, revision schedules and submission of the completed bid.
- Re-purposing and translation of bid materials to presentation formats to support invitations to present that occur from time-to-time as part of the bidding process.
- Maintenance of ordered, up-to-date records relating to the frequency and performance of bids across a variety of systems, including knowledge sharing, content management, customer relationship management and collaboration systems.
- You take a leading role in the creation of compelling bids and tenders, working with specialist resources and sales leads to originate technical content and assist in the creation of Executive Summaries.
- You are adept at reviewing and summarising client requirements, helping the sales lead to develop a win strategy and ensuring this is reflected in any outputs.
- English language at an advanced level (minimum C1).
- You possess project management skills in the creation of bids and firm management of all team members in a bid team to meet produce high quality within tight deadlines.
- You are able to identify key information on the requirement, establishing what the client is aiming to achieve and the outputs they expect.
- German language at a communicative level (minimum B2) is desirable.
- You will be shaping bids for blue-chip organisations, offering them solutions to fulfil their business needs.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.