Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
BTS Operability Specification Engineer
10 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
We are looking for motivated Base Station Specification Engineers to Architecture and Specification R&D team in our location in Wroclaw. The candidate to this position will have following responsibilities:
- Analyze BTS feature requirements,
- Work with system specialists, architects and technical leaders in requirement development process,
- Design the split of functionalities between software components within the BTS,
- Provide BTS feature analysis concept and feasibility basing on the current HW & SW architecture, analyze the impact to SW and HW components,
- Based on defined BTS requirements, specifying detailed BTS functionalities and behaviors; defining the BTS component level requirement and allocate proper functionalities to those components,
- Provide qualified BTS specifications to SW implementation team and I&V teams.
As Specification Engineer for Base Station you will be a part of local specification team, however the daily work will be performed within the international team of product managers, system and SW architects, technical leaders, software and integration engineers.
- Rational DOORS
- Version control and code review systems
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education,
- knowledge at least one of wireless technologies (5G-NR/LTE, HSPA/WCDMA, etc.),
- good understanding of radio access network architecture (including network operability and management functions),
- experience in user requirements decomposition and designing embedded systems,
- knowledge of agile SW development methods,
- good interpersonal skills and capability to work in international, multi-site environment,
- good analytical skills and open-mindedness, positive attitude and willing to solve not trivial problems,
- quality orientation and learning agility,
- very good communication in English (both written and spoken)
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.