Ogłoszenie numer: 3039959, z dnia 2020-02-06
Since we began operations in 1988, OIA has expanded services and global reach to become a leading supply chain management company with a unique blend of global logistics and packaging optimization services. Still, we believe it is our dedicated staff of the industry’s best professionals that makes the difference. With deep roots in innovation and a customer-first mentality, we make a large impact for our clients. It is this same mentality that has kept us moving forward and reinventing ourselves since 1988.
Business Development Manager
Miejsce pracy: świętokrzyskie
Are you enthusiastic, energetic and eager to make a difference? At OIA Global we offer high calibre solutions involving transportation, warehousing, packaging, materials management, and supply chain optimisation programs. We are looking to grow and develop our business in the EMEA region and are in need of passionate sales people to support this expansion. If you are a dynamic personality with a good understanding of freight forwarding, we would love to hear from you.
This role would suit someone looking to progress into a business development role, or someone who already has business development experience in a consultative style sales approach and would like to expand their remit. So, if you have good organisational skills and are willing to throw yourself into a demanding but exciting job, please give us a call.
As this is a new venture for OIA, you will have the space and autonomy to arrange your own schedule with support from Branch Managers and Vertical Leaders. Your primary responsibility will be for the development of existing customers and conversion of new customers to secure repeatable business in your Country. You will experience a variety of languages and cultures and will have exciting opportunities to enhance and develop your career with OIA. It’s up to you where your ‘road’ takes you in our company.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating Gross Profit through growing customers from a prescribed customer base, (book of business, Cross Sell);
- Supporting OIA global accounts managers in customer penetration;
- Working with our Vertical leaders in specific customer campaigns;
- Creating and owning new business initiatives particularly in the Small & Medium Enterprises, new business is anticipated to be 75% of the role’s focus;
- Organising your own schedule through geographical planning, appointment making and optimising referrals, both locally and globally from the wider Company
- Regularly updating the reporting tools on all sales activities.
- Managing the sales process, guiding and coordinating the activities of others to meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Supporting OIA Global Business Development programs as required, which may involve working away from home
- The ability to make recommendations/proposals, be persistent and overcome resistance to influence and close the sell.
- Previous experience in Freight Forwarding and/or Business Development in the Forwarding industry.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- A high level of energy with a "can-do" positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Eligibility to work in the country in which you will be employed is essential.
- Competitive remuneration package including a personalised sales incentive plan
- Work performance indicators such as customer calls per week, and quotation activity will be flexible and personal to each individual. Flexibility on location and office alignment, depending on personal circumstances
- Training and development
- Friendly, fun and relaxed culture
Od 5000 do 9000 PLN