Ogłoszenie numer: 5213352, from 2021-07-21
Business Development Manager
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organisation for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions.
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Business Development Manager to provide first line sales and on-going account management for Phlexglobal customers.
You will manage your own territory, generate new clients, and engage in activities to promote our company and brand. Your primary focus will be to drive the global acquisition of new client accounts within your allocated territory.
This is a remote position ideally based in the UK, Germany or Poland. You will be expected to cover BD activities across Europe.
- Manage own sales territory (combination of named accounts and/or geographic/market based territory) and achieve annual and quarterly signings and revenue target quotas.
- Generate new clients through cold calling, networking, business partnerships and sales activity to promote Phlexglobal services. Primary focus to be to drive the global acquisition of new client accounts.
- Develop proposals and budgets for the sales opportunities within the assigned territory and ensure that the proposals and budgets go through the appropriate review and approval process.
- Act as client point of contact and ensure on-going client satisfaction throughout sales process and where applicable operational contract.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation, proposal through to contract negotiation and deal closure involving Client Solutions and other Phlexglobal resources, as appropriate.
- Actively participate in all global and regional sales meetings.
- Ensure that Salesforce is kept up to date on a regular basis and is accurate at all times.
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships at all levels, promoting communication and innovation.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling clinical technology (SaaS advantageous) and services into the Pharma/CRO market.
- Strong knowledge of clinical trial operations.
- The ability to travel within the selected territory and globally when required.
- Knowledge of and contacts within the industry.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
Candidates who meet the above requirements and who are interested in a career with our company are asked to send their applications in English (CV) by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Phlexglobal Poland Sp. z o.o.
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organization for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organizations to a new level of effectiveness.
We have offices in the UK, US, India, Germany and Poland, to serve the needs of our global customers.