Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience working with ITSM (Remedy) and ServiceNow and Tableau preferably
- Manage large volume of change tickets, approximately 500 per month
- Leadership qualities for chairing CAB and TAB meetings, strict governance to ensure adherence to the process
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Excellence written and communication skills, experience working as a Change Manager
- Maintain process and procedure documentation, measure to manage - Prepare monthly reporting to show results and focus areas of Operations, maintain the ITSM Approval matrix within ITSM and ServiceNow, experiencing in assessing risk, the ability to assign priority relating to the change activity
- Willingness to work during US working hours (afternoons and late evenings)
What duties will help you grow?
- Reject impractical RFCs, chair CAB meetings, ensure justification for Change is evident, ensure all impacted/interest parties are informed throughout the change life cycle, take personal control of Emergency Changes, chair Post Implementation Review meetings
- Manage follow-up actions identified from post implementation reviews, create and distribute daily, weekly and adhoc reports
- Drive actions that minimize disruption to our customer’s environments due to changes, keep costs of change activities down
- Establish credibility with the client, delivery teams and 3rd party suppliers• Understand the clients business and the impact of changes you manage on their environment
- Have strong knowledge of customer’s contractual requirements, prioritizing of own work to meet internal/external deadlines, problem identification and resolution analysis
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.