Ogłoszenie numer: 5038152, from 2021-07-20
This position is aimed to provide support to both the Time and Billing, and Contract teams. This role will be a key link between the 2 teams and the role holder will need to ensure they have the skills and motivation to provide the support required, whilst upholding communications with the Contracts Manager and Billing Manager.
Contracts Coordinator and Billing Partner
Key ActivitiesofContract Coordinator Activities (approx. 0.6 FTE):
- Support the Contracts team on any contract activities and administration as required
- Maintain client specific rate cards and rate card review dates in Salesforce (and work with Time and Billing team to ensure any CPI increases are communicated)
- Liaising with suppliers and internal personnel where applicable to progress contracts and approvals of new suppliers
- Progress any Confidentiality Agreements via sales team requests through to Legal Counsel and see through to signatures thereafter
- Draft and progress Task Orders and/or Amendments where allocated by Contracts Manager from the sales team request(s)
Key ActivitiesofTime and Billing Activities (approx. 0.4 FTE):
- Responsible for the on-going maintenance and admin for the time and billing system
- Setting up projects (setting timecodes and other non-resource related activities)
- Developing and maintain reporting capability
- Setting up business critical reports
- Engaging with the business to identify reporting requirements
- Ensure time is recorded correctly to facilitate accurate billing
- Draft and review client invoices (assist with sending them out to the clients)
- Very good English skill
- Computer literate with strong Excel and Word skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High motivation
- Regular performance reviews
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working arrangements
- International environment
- Great Benefits (MyBenefit, private healthcare, life assurance)
Phlexglobal Poland Sp. z o.o.
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organization for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organizations to a new level of effectiveness.
We have offices in the UK, US, India, Germany and Poland, to serve the needs of our global customers.