At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
About Mobile Networks
Mobile Networks, which includes mobile network products, network deployment and technical support services, and related network management. This business group will offer the full portfolio for customers wanting to buy mobile access networks. It target leadership in key technologies such as 5G, ORAN and vRAN.
We are looking for talented System and Product Specialist to join Customer & R&D System Engineering team. You lead and execute technical activities in own your responsibility area. The challenges you will face, include support of various Nokia OSS (Telco Management software) products during development, testing and maintenance. You will solve complex technical problems using the best technologies available. The technical complexity involved in truly delivering on that mission should be something you are excited to tackle. You will be responsible for supporting both Network Management R&D teams and customers in case of escalations, supporting and leading in customer deliveries through projects and development including testing of Network Management products.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- MSc or BSc in telecommunications, information technology, SW engineering or computer sciences
- excellent communication skills to work with various stakeholders
- deployment and Maintenance of System Management Platforms
- deployment and Maintenance of 3rd party tools (Linux, Openstack, Dockers, Kubernetes, databases)
- diagnosis and monitoring of system availability
- error reporting and correction tests as well as analyses of complex problems
- supporting quality and correctness
- training & Consulting for Integration Projects
- preventive Tools & Services development and delivery
- traceability to Mobile Radio Networks
- participation to R&D experimental “proof of concept” projects to examine the best technical solutions
- knowledge of system administration in Red Hat/ Linux or other UNIX systems
- knowledge of Cloud technologies and virtualized systems (Openstack, Ansible, Vmware)
- knowledge of IP networking (IPv4, IPv6)
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- database administrator skills
- knowledge of telecommunication technologies is an advantage
- programming skills are an advantage on (Go, Python, bash etc)
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.
Do you want to know more? Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test dla programistów
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Telekonferencja
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”