As a Data & AI Consultant in our growing Data & AI Guild, you will support our clients in solving their most complex challenges with Modern Data Analytics solutions, including: Data Warehouses, Data Visualisations and Machine Learning.
Why are we hiring? Because our customers appreciate our work and therefore, they provide us with more and more projects to deliver. We can see an increasing demand for Analytics Solutions based on fix-for-purpose Data Strategies.
We seek strong team players, who are eager to build on their wider knowledge and skills in order to become a versatile leader that feels comfortable ’wearing different hats’ – from pre-sales consulting to delivery.
If you have a proven track record of being a Team Leader or an Architect within the Data domain, this job is for you!
- Identifying business challenges that can be solved with rapidly evolving AI algorithms.
- Estimating the effort required to deliver the project.
- Building relationship with Clients based on technical expertise.
- Constantly improving skills - both technical and soft-skills.
- Scope and shape proposals for Data and AI projects matching the client’s expectations. Understanding the commercial aspects of the initiatives in order to find the right balance between the cost and business value.
- Designing and delivering external events -training, workshops for our Clients.
- Ability to identify relevant AI use cases that would have a specific business impact for our Clients.
- Understanding the commercial aspects of the initiatives in order to find the right balance between the cost and business value.
- Designing and building analytical and AI solutions that meet the Client’s needs.
- Supporting project Team with technical guidance; designing architecture of the solution.
- Making sure that the knowledge gained during engagements will be recorded and propagated across our organisation
- Leading meetings with Clients, identifying, assessing and analyzing client’s challenges and goals, while looking into the context of the client’s organisation and situation.
- Contributing to strengthening our brand by writing articles, leading webinars and collateral development.
- Supporting the Sales process; being a subject matter expert within the Data and AI domain.
- Responsible for defining the right approach to the clients situation. Advising our clients on maximising the value and effectiveness of data & AI solutions and approaches.
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence or AI field and over 8 years of IT experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Data Solutions including Azure services.
- Experience with Google Cloud or AWS Data Services would be an asset.
- Understanding DataOps concepts, agile development of Data Platform and CRISP-DM methodology.
- Experience as a Team Leader or an Architect will be an asset.
- Experience in gathering business requirements and designing Analytics Solutions, including Data Warehouses, Data Integration and Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of Data Solutions architecture and data modelling.
- Knowledge of data science tools landscape, especially available on cloud services.
- Willingness to adapt and combine frameworks, methods and approaches.
- You will join an important, rapidly growing, Data and AI Guild with a lot going on! Various clients, different projects of different complexity in different domains. You will not get bored easily,
- You have an impact on improving the Client’s business, as well as winning new business for the company,
- We welcome out-of-the box thinking and creativity, and we embrace the culture of knowledge sharing,
- We have an organizational culture based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to provide support, tools and work environment that you need to excel at what you do,
- We do understand that IT is a people business, and it is not the technology alone that solves problems; it is also about the people with the right attitude and mindset,
- You will cooperate with experts in various fields, solving interesting challenges on a daily basis - not just from time to time,
- We are recognized as a Great Place to Work,
- We give you every chance to make you feel comfortable with us, among others: English or German classes within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card (and other benefits).
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
- ‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
- Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
- Contract for an indefinite period from day one
- Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
- Private investment fund
- Life and travel insurance
- Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
- Development within working hours (8 days/year)
- Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
- English or German classes during working hours
- Pluralsight package
- 33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
- Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional (2000/8000 PLN)
- Relocation bonus (6000 PLN)
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.