72 dni temu
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
On daily basis, you will identify the internal and the external properties and processes which govern business performance. It will be realized by finding and understanding of data resources suitable for strategy formulation and explanation of business hypotheses, proposing new metrics for qualitative and quantitative assessment of business processes performance, researching, designing, implementing and deploying full-stack scalable data analytics visions to challenge various business issues and opportunities. You will deliver key analytical actions, e.g. preparation of data sets for exploration and visualization, selection of analytical methods and tools adequate to inherited properties of the complex system and data set, but you also should be able to draw reports and to present results for management and internal use. Since you will work with cross-functional team members, you will communicate the logic of your processing flow in the form of specification for algorithmizing and automation of problem solving with the use of data science methodology.
- variety of data types and sources
- advanced Analytics methods, from statistical modeling to Machine Learning methods
- Python / R / Matlab
- Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Cortana
- SQL database tools
- Master's or bachelor's Degree in computer science or related fields, e.g. mathematics, physics, engineering or economic sciences
- at least 1 year of experience in data science field
- excellence in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets with a variety of analytic methods (math, statistics, machine learning, etc.) and software tools (e.g. scripting in Matlab, Python, R)
- familiarity with database technologies and querying languages
- strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills; intellectual curiosity and industry knowledge
- organizational skills
- highly responsible person
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
- opportunity to utilize cutting-edge analytics methods to address business needs and targets
- possibility to apply and enhance your knowledge in professional business environment
- work on key commercial projects on daily basis
- opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills in multicultural environment to gain new prospective specialty
- friendly work environment in a team of passionate people
- work in international environment
competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
medical care for you and your family
flexible working time
group life insurance
co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera
Nokia stawia na ludzi zdolnych i pełnych pasji do tworzenia niestandardowych rozwiązań, którzy stawiają na podwyższanie własnych kompetencji. Zapewnia im nie tylko możliwości zawodowego rozwoju, ale także najwyższe standardy pracy. Do dyspozycji pracowników oddane są nowoczesne laboratoria testowe R&D, w których powstają nowe rozwiązania technologiczne, często jeszcze niedostępne na rynku.