Our DevOps team is currently evolving from the role of so-called 'executors' of assigned tasks into independent consultants. We are becoming those who verify, advise, and help developer teams in the implementation of a process, as well as provide support in choosing appropriate solutions. We are looking for a person with vast experience in DevOps area, who will be able to enrich our team by bringing a fresh perspective and broad, tacit knowledge. We do not require practical experience in working with .NET, however, the new joiner is expected to get familiar with our work relatively quickly. The tasks are quite independent, and since we're looking for some areas for improvement, there is room for doing research and trying out new solutions (e.g. Service Fabric Mesh, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service).
- Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products.
- Advise development teams on application architecture and infrastructure.
- Share best practices with regards to CI/CD among our development community.
- Knowledge of Git and Git Workflows.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash).
- Good speaking and writing English skills.
- Knowledge of configuration management and orchestration tools (ARM Templates, Terraform, Kubernetes).
- Basic knowledge of networking concept.
- Knowledge of container technologies (preferably Docker).
- Basic knowledge of Linux system.
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools (Azure DevOps, TeamCity) based on work experience.
- Knowledge of concepts of virtualization.
- Experience in monitoring tools (both non-cloud and cloud related).
- Knowledge of Azure-based architecture patterns.
- We have wide range of infrastructure types: AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, on-premises.
- Both R&D and maintenance projects on board.
- Diversified projects: shorter and longer, different when it comes to infrastructure and customized.
- Application modernisation.
- DevOps in projects with data science, low-code.
- Upskill and knowledge sharing: meetings of internal DevOps, Azure and AWS Communities, internal trainings, DevOps conferences.
- Migration to cloud.
- We’re Microsoft Azure and AWS partners.
- ...and there are other benefits, which you can see below.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
Objectivity sp. z o.o.
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.