Day-to-day management of our digital marketing channels including social media, web/online, SEO/SEM, etc. Must have past experience generating leads, building reports, and developing strategy of the managed digital assets.
- Develop and manage marketing projects
- Develop comprehensive marketing calendar
- Handle social media initiatives & press inquiries
- Highly motivated self-starter with good analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3 years working experience in the field of digital marketing
- Growth Hacker marketing experience and pedigree driving mobile app downloads
- Analytical skills
- Content marketing
- Event planning
- Develop marketing projects to grow userbase
- Analyze campaign results to optimize input
- Competitor research
- Build campaign reports
- Build a marketing function to scale-up acquisition, conversion and monetization:
- Utilise the full mix of digital activation channels, data analytics and AB testing: display, mobile, SEO, viral, social, with a focus on maximising influencer marketing tools to deliver consistent acquisition of new users (volume of registrations)
- Define and deliver conversion and retention strategies, to increase the activity of users (MAU) across all user groups, and cross-sell/up sell both sides of the marketplace so that buyers become sellers and vice versa
- Create, build and manage a highly engaged community of users, utilising all leading-edge techniques available
- Create opportunities for PR and brand placement, e.g. celebrity endorsement
- Use branding strategies to develop an emotional connection with our community.
- Leader's support
Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing
People development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career
Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
You will count on all the resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office
Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours
Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget
Let us know if you need any book or purchase materials that will help you grow
- Remote work
We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen
Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings
Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan
We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.
Our competitive edge is our first mover advantage. We took what we learned while making our first few games to build and improve our game engine, then integrate live data. The results from our first three games was phenomenal, with more than 10,000,000 organic players of our first game, Landlord Real Estate Tycoon.