Validation Project Lead
As a part of the Validation Project Office team in Global Electronics Engineering you will be responsible for:
- Define and align test strategy in collaboration with project management, suppliers and customers;
- Plan, oversee & drive test activities in the project and ensure on time delivery;
- Drive setup of test infrastructure according to agreed validation plan and overall organization test strategy;
- Analysis and understanding of various stakeholders requirements (customer, systems engineering, software engineering);
- Report status of testing activities to ZF management and customer;
- Ensure and monitor test coverage of all disciplines;
- Generate recovery plans with test responsible(s) as needed and find solutions to maintain committed project timing;
- Coordination of 3rd parties, e.g. external suppliers, customer.
- Engineer or bachelor degree in electrical engineering, IT, mechatronics or similar;
- Previous product validation and coordination experience; ADAS Test experience is a plus;
- Experience with maintaining test schedules against product and software rollout plans;
- Strong leadership and organizational skills;
- Very good communication skills and fluency in English;
- Ability to travel.
- Exposure to modern ADAS future technologies, like autonomous driving;
- Professional training plan including: onboarding program for VPLs, ISTQB, SCRUM;
- International knowledge & experience exchange forum (ZOOM, synchronization workshops, global training plan & processes);
- Attractive & international working environment;
- Career opportunities;
- Benefits package like – relocation package, flexible working hours, home office, private medical care, ‘MyBenefit’, social events.