We are looking for Fault Manager to lead administration aspects related to fault management on the RFSW Tribe level as well as interacting with other development units. RFSW is an organizational unit consisting of SW development and verification teams for embedded SW projects in radio frequency (RF) domain. Fault Manager will be responsible for cooperation with Fault Coordinators and testing engineers in the scope of symptoms collection and verification of corrections as well as administration of related tools in accordance with defined processes and guidelines.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Fault Management activities within own area (e.g. program/release, trunk, maintenance)
- Ensure fault handling is executed all over the organization (R&D, I&V) according MN’s Fault management process and according to applicable plans
- Responsible for Correction Policy definition and reflecting it in Pronto tool
- Fault correction prioritization via TOP importance labels
- Virtual Zero related tagging & schedule
- Ensure that all appropriate releases are available in Pronto Tool
- Host meeting related to exclusions, get an agreement about exclusions from NPIs
- Follow-up and reporting of the Fault situation
- Responsible for hosting Fault Management meetings to gather status of faults or to share updates regarding FM process and main topics
- Ensure that Fault related quality data is consistent and report delivery/milestone status from faults perspective
- Accountable for delivering List of Generic Faults (LGF)
- Contribute in Fault metrics & KPIs definition
- Contributes to quality management on tribe / product level
- Promotes best practice sharing across tribe and squads, contributes to best practice pool of knowledge
- Power BI
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering and / or Project Management
- Understanding basics of the Software Development Lifecycle, including incremental models (e.g. agile)
- Hands-on experience with fault management/coordination
- Problem solving attitude and ability to make decision even in ambiguous situation
- Self-reliance and self-discipline
- Organizational skills, leadership skills and effective communication skills
- Willing to learn new things and discover new ways of doing
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
Do you want to know more? Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia Solutions and Networks jest światowym liderem wśród dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Spółka dostarcza kompletny asortyment produktów dla infrastruktury sieci mobilnych i stacjonarnych oraz odpowiada na rosnący popyt na usługi, dysponując 20 000 fachowców na całym świecie. Nokia Siemens Networks jest jedną z największych spółek infrastruktury telekomunikacyjnej. Firma działa w 150 krajach.