The purpose of the role is to work within Cognizant Digital Business Operations and oversee existing delivery teams providing finance and accounting services to our clients. Key delivery areas include record-to-report, purchase-to-pay and order-to-cash. The Poland operations are part of a global delivery model to many global client markets.
Within the area of responsibility is also included the successful implementation of any Finance transformation projects as strategically decided by the client and the maintenance of the control environment.
Finally, the position is fully responsible to deliver the budget/productivity for the Departments and to maintain the attrition rate at acceptable level. The role achieves its deliverables through proactive stakeholder management both internally (within Cognizant) and externally (with the Client).
- Provide leadership of all departments to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness of deliverables
- Meet or exceed customer performance targets
- Build strong relationship and actively communicate with key internal and external stakeholders
- Staff training and education, promotion and performance feedback
- Foster communication and teamwork within and across the organization by translating company strategies into organizational initiatives / activities and by providing direct reports and team with vision.
- Establish, monitor and enforce policies and procedures
- Drive process and system improvement and re-engineering to allow world class processes and better work life balance for the team
- Deliver the Finance budget for the departments of responsibility
Other project management related activities to cover:
- Coordinate / facilitate projects initiated by the client
- Drive the implementation of the finance transformation strategy within the area of responsibility, including global standardization of processes, policies and system configurations
- College or University degree in Finance or Economics
- 10+ years of people management experience; BPO/Shared Service Centre experience
- Strategic and operational player Fluent English knowledge required, other European languages a plus
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle or equivalent)
- Understanding of R2R, P2P, O2C processes and best practices
- Collaborative and relationship builder, team player, creative, able to “think outside of the box”
- Medical care with dentist for you and your family
- Cafeteria benefits & multisport card
- Recognition program
- Employee Assistance Program- emotional and wellness support
- Opportunities to develop co-financed training programs, free training platforms
- Opportunity to make a difference: volunteering programs
- Great atmosphere, no dress code, fun team
About our Candidate Privacy Statement:
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O