Ogłoszenie numer: 4841046, from 2021-06-21
Phlexglobal is a specialist provider of document management solutions and other support services to the global clinical research market. We have offices in the UK, US, India, Germany and Poland, to serve the needs of our global customers.
Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
The FP&A analyst will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of management information for the regular weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and reporting processes and the annual budgeting process. To provide analysis and support to aid decision making and maintaining and developing the various financial models to facilitate reporting whilst ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Oversight and preparation of the weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Extracting systems data, reconciling and ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Presenting output in a suitable format which is relevant, accurate and up to date
- Preparation, development and maintenance of excel models and board pack schedules
- Analysis of data and providing insight into variances against actual performance
- Communicate effectively, provide explanations and updates and support the finance team
- Understand the business and its key drivers to analyse productivity, variances, and profitability
- At least 12 months’ preferably working within an existing FP&A environment, finance or data analysis team
- Excellent English skill
- Highly computer literate with advanced Excel skills and good knowledge of PowerPoint and other Office applications. Any other database experience would be useful
- Exceptionally numerate with good attention for detail and accuracy
- Flexible, rational, organised and innovative with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and reschedule tasks as appropriate and to work to deadlines
- Regular performance reviews
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working arrangements
- International environment
- Great Benefits (MyBenefit, private healthcare, life assurance)
Phlexglobal Poland Sp. z o.o.
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organization for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organizations to a new level of effectiveness.
We have offices in the UK, US, India, Germany and Poland, to serve the needs of our global customers.