BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.
For our partners, an IT/Business consulting start-up and a post-trade services provider owned by Deutsche Börse in Frankfurt, we are hiring Frontend Developer to join the scrum team fully remotely or in Warsaw.
Goal of the project is to integrate a newly acquired fintech to the ecosystem of our client via API framework. Provision of an end-to-end automation of the primary markets issuance process Existing system components and interfaces of our partner’s issuance landscape shall be re-used wherever possible.
- Building apps for financial sectors all over the world using Angular JS, Bootstrap, SASS/LESS, Gulp/Grunt, Git and internal libraries
- Building using patterns (MVC, widgets, modular)
- Using modern JS frameworks and Api's
- Style and UX skills
- XHTML, HTML5
- CSS 3.0, SASS, RWD, Bootstrap
- Java Script (ES5, ES6)
- Knowledge of FE frameworks: Angular, React.js or Vue.js
- Experience working with Go will be a plus
- GIT, SVN
- Experienced with SCRUM
- English - fluent
- Fully remote role (we have an office in Warsaw at Q22 available for you as well)
- B2B contract - up to 140 pln/h + VAT - for fully remote role
- Contract of employment - for Warsaw based role
- Interesting project
- International environment
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the APLIKUJ TERAZ button.
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. A key success factor is the combination of IT know-how, nearshore delivery service efficiency, agility of implementations and excellent understanding of Financial industry, implemented by a team of specialists possessing all the skills required and who work to very high-quality standards.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.