Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The General Ledger teams, briefly called GL, are responsible for maintenance and reconciliation of General Ledger. Days to days tasks include taking care of fixed assets, leased assets, inventory, payroll, accruals and other GL accounts and reporting financial packages.
Come to join our team!
We would like you to work from our office in Szczecin, Poland, but there is also a possibility to work fully remotely.
- Processing of journal entries in the General Ledger
- Period end closing activities
- Financial reporting processes for statutory, group and any other (ad hoc) financial reports within countries
- Accounts reconciliations (including intercompany reconciliations)
- Fixed Asset and Payroll processing
- Inventory reconciliation
- University degree in Finance, Accountancy or Economics
- Minimum 1,5 year of experience as an Accountant (preferably in manufacturing company)
- Good MS Excel skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Good team player
- Quality mindset
You are eager and a fast learner, and are very organized, structured with the ability to successfully lead multiple projects and manage deadlines. Last but not least you have great communications skills and you enjoy interacting with different cultures. Come experience how our curiosity drives innovation and growth first hand.
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Remote work possibility
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.