BELBAL produces and prints latex balloons that are used for advertising campaigns or are sold in (specialised) retail stores to consumers (parties, events, etc). Over the last 30 years the company became a global reference in the party industry and today BELBAL balloons are sold in more than 60 countries. In 2015 the company was acquired by two young entrepreneurs who are convinced that BELBAL is not close from living up to its potential and that the company can do much better. Together with a team of 300 colleagues they work passionately at expanding the reach and scope of the company.
The requirement of graphical work in the BELBAL company grows together with the growth of product lines in the last years. This trend is expected to continue (increase) and it is expected to result in further employment of graphical designers in our company. In addition, new markets are increasing the amount of graphical work in our company, where graphic designers play an important role in developing new products and packaging's. Depending on company needs the position may cover parts of other departments (prepress printing department, packaging department).
- Adapting customer designs for balloon printing.
- Prepare prepress file for printing department (Digital to print).
- Prepare print simulations, test prints and image material from printed balloons for projects.
- Adapting designs for packaging (Header cards, Packaging bags).
- Assisting in photo shootings and editing photo material.
- Implementing and managing Corporate identity in daily communication.
- Experience - A person from a graphical school. Job experience in desktop publishing is required.
- Managing skills - The ability of problem solving, decision making, planning, brainstorming and creating draft ideas.
- Communication skills - Fluent knowledge of English language (oral and written) is a must.
- Computer skills – DTP operators must be familiar with software such as Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Corel Draw and Microsoft office.
- Optimisation orientated - Drive the continuous improvement and optimisation of all processes.
Training follows first three months with other company DTP operators, afterwards for short time in production, packaging and printing department. After training period, the DTP operator specializes mainly in adapting customer designs for balloon printing. Depending on company needs the position may cover parts of other departments (printing department, packaging department).
- Ambitious career opportunities in a fast-growing company.
- Collaboration with our teams internationally.
- Appropriate technical and IT tools to help coordinate work.
- Employment contract.
- Fixed remuneration.
- Group employee insurance.
Aplikacje prosimy wysyłać za pomocą przycisku APLIKUJ.
Zapraszamy do naszego biura mieszczącego się na:
ul. Skarszewskiej 1 83-110 Tczew lub prosimy
o kontakt: 58 530 65 05.