As a Head of Fronted you will be leading three teams Android, iOS and Unity.
Your long term task is to move all our products to Unity technology.
Your short term task is to setup processes of front end products development.
All methods and technology choices are available at your disposal.
- brings people together to create high-quality and maintainable software products,
- is skilled at mentoring and teaching others,
- has a track record of success with leading large projects,
- wants to continuously improve the team's delivery process,
- is skilled at giving constructive feedback openly,
- uses experimentation and data to improve,
- handles tough, business-critical problems, even when they are not "fun to do",
- makes sure the critical knowledge is effectively shared across the team,
- fosters culture of collaboration in the company.
- has broad general technical knowledge — and knows specific subjects in depth,
- has experience leading architecture of a large system,
- is focused on team and company goals and their effective delivery,
- feels accountable for the team performance,
- builds trust by showing and admitting their vulnerabilities,
- debates productively within the whole company,
- is able to listen and react constructively to ideas from less experienced people,
- shares team's failures openly and constructively,
- leads by example in both technical and organisational domains,
- reacts with pragmatism and positivity in the face of challenging situations,
- delegates effectively,
- Object-oriented programming
- Git (or any other distributed VCS)
- Reactive programming (Rx)
- Protocol-oriented programming
- Functional programming
- Leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of client-server network communication
- Strong knowledge of Unity rendering pipeline
- Strong knowledge of C# language
- Experience with using Unity Editor Tests Runner
- Knowledge of architectural patterns: MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVI
- Android SDK
- Move visions in to action plans
- Design patterns & anti-patterns
- developing efficient team process
- teaching & mentoring others
- automating things
- discussing technology choices
- learning new things
- Independently maintaining existing teams
- Peer-reviewing and analysing code
- Communicate with team to understand and measure business values of developed features
- Leader's support
Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing
People development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career
Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
You will count on all the resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office
Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours
Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget
Let us know if you need any book or purchase materials that will help you grow
- Remote work
We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen
Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings
Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan
We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.