As a head of gaming you'll be entirely focused on game design production. You will take responsibility for the whole design team. You should set priorities based on business and customer value and cooperate closely with production team to ensure smooth production pipeline.
- At least 4 years of experience on a similar position
- Proven shipment of at least 2 commercially successful f2p mobile games
- Being able to write and maintain ever-growing games documentations
- Outside of the box thinking
- Unstopable passion for games
- Strong communications skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Game Design
- F2P Knowledge
- MS Excel
- Analytics tools
- Production process
- Team management
- Review, accept and assess every new feature or prototype,
- Ensure smooth design process of all projects
- Be aware of each product KPIs and work daily to improve them
- Creating game design road-maps for each product
- Constant support for all employees in design area
- Being in constant communication with product managers on each project
- Set priorities based on current project needs,
- Leader's support
Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing
People development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career
Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
You will count on all the resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office
Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours
Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget
Let us know if you need any book or purchase materials that will help you grow
- Remote work
We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen
Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings
Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan
We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.