As a Head of Monetization n you will be responsible for products growth.
Your long term task is to create a team of monetization managers inside every product, and lead them to success.
Your short term task is to setup processes of monetization for our flagship product. All methods and technology choices are available at your disposal.
- Proven experience in operating mobile F2P and online games.
- helps people improve,
- has a track record of success with leading large projects and managing teams,
- makes sure employees have great working experience while being productive,
- always searches for blockers in product delivery and organisation,
- actively creates and maintains effective communication channels in the company,
- makes sure the critical knowledge is effectively shared across the company,
- focuses heavily on processes improvement, optimization and automation,
- is skilled at facilitation,
- enables people to share their feedback about each other,
- An excellent understanding of acquisition, retention, monetization & customer service
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized, problem solving personality
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles and work through solutions
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, including both the science (e.g., modelling) and the art (e.g., be curious about the business, form and test innovative hypotheses)
- Must be able to effectively communicate risks and obstacles both to managed team members, as well as to senior management
- Strong industry understanding and knowledge
- You will optimise the live operations of our games, working with personnel across analytics, game design, production, marketing, business and customer service teams, driven by business objectives in a fast moving environment.
- Set pricing strategy for micro-transactions, monitor in-game economics and modify pricing based on results;
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to the monetization of players;
- Provide reports that track KPIs to the Product Owner in order to identify and predict trends;
- Monitor trends and benchmarks in order to set monetization best practices;
- Lead the development and updates of internal performance reports in order to support business process improvement initiatives;
- Manage and assign tasks to the monetization team;
- Oversee the planning and execution of live events, sales and promotional offers;
- Monitor retention curves, user reviews and community feedback to quickly spot and act on issues in game updates across multiple platforms;
- Regularly review key performance indicators and sales trends within our online games;
- Develop and test hypotheses with the analytics dept. to maximize lifetime ARPU of our customers throughout the world;
- Analyse test results and communicate key takeaways to the team and studio management;
- Benchmark and analyse monetization strategies of competitive games;
- Implement best practice monetization strategies for mobile F2P games;
- Leader's support
Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing
People development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career
Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
You will count on all the resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office
Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours
Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget
Let us know if you need any book or purchase materials that will help you grow
- Remote work
We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen
Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings
Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan
We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.