Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Katowice, Gliwice, Tychy, Rybnik, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Tychy, Sosnowiec, Żory, Zabrze, Bytom, Pyskowice
24 dni temu
Our customer: The World Famous International Automotive Concern Manufacturing Company is now looking for candidates for HR Excecutive Director / General Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to manage / lead international team.If you have 15~20 years experience and speaking English in business level please send your CV in English.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the management board and directors of each business unit regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the management board to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the company.
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategic corporate commmunication plans to improve employer branding.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits
- To sign in the name of company the documents connected to labour work
- To have access to full personal data
- To represent position of company in HR area in front of external institutions
- Confirming the HR procedure
- To plan holidays, training, promotions of supervised staff
- To make opinion about all applications and proposals of supervised staff
- To apply improvement ideas Reward and favour the employees, who perfectly fulfill their duties and show the initiative regarding environment protection or safety.
- Reward and favour the employees, who perfectly fulfill their duties and show the initiative regarding environment protection or safety.
- Apply nominal fines towards the employees who do not comply with the fixed rules and organization of labour, who do not follow the safety and fire-fighting rules.
- Higher education;
- Minimum 15~20 years experience at an equivalent position in a manufacturing company;
- Communicative English skills - working in an international environment;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of human resource management techniques;
- Knowledge of labor law, social and tax insurance regulations, principles of calculating remuneration;
- Organizational skills;
- The ease of establishing interpersonal contacts;
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package (Excel);
- Driving license. B.
Recruit Europe is International Recruit / Head Hunting company, conducting recruit activities for Executive position for International companies located in Belgium, Germany, UK, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, France. We have many kind of job offer in all European countries including Japan. Welcome to register your CV for the future!