This is a major Lab Testing Company that is taking a strong stance against the Covid 19. There share price has exploded of recent and they are expanding their operations all around the EU.
- The main objective of this position is to deliver high quality IT Infrastructure transition and deployment projects within in the constraints of scope, cost, time and quality with a keen focus on key stakeholders’ requirements.
Required skills and proficiency
- Senior infrastructure transition/deployment manager must oversee the day-to-day activities of a project team and supervise project personnel to ensure quality delivery within set time constraints and budget. Must be able to coach, motivate and mentor project team to achieve set objectives and assist in resolving any kind of disputes, negotiations or
- litigations. Monitor staff performance and complete project performance reviews and carry out internal quality assessments to improve quality of deliverables.
- Have excellent knowledge of project and transition management principles, methodologies and techniques, and devise systems that help minimize risks across multiple transition projects or in one project.
- Additional skills:
- Leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- High Level Objectives
- Develop and implement transition & deployment management programs which contain the details of a project
- Establish realistic goals and implement action plans for achieving set
- objectives and direct project team members to ensure compliance with set standards, procedures, and guidelines;
- Evaluate the progress of a project to detect limitations or faults in order to seek solutions to a more efficient process;
- Develop internal communication strategies useful in ensuring communication between various departments of an organization;
- Use specialized tools and techniques to delegate and ensure even distribution of tasks to project team members;
- Establish realistic goals and implement action plans for achieving set objectives;
- Manage every aspect of a project, including its planning, communication, risk assessment, and resources.
- High Level Deliverables
- Successfully deliver the assigned projects within Central IT operations and Legacy IT Infra Change & Run, within the constraints of cost, scope and schedule.
Oxford Global Resources