FLEETCOR is one of Forbes 'Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes' World's Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortune's 1000 companies, Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K business customers and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments. We provide our customers various fuel payment products.
For more info visit www.fleetcor.com
Do you like working with people and do you boast a sales talent? Are you at ease with problem-solving? Are you a result-oriented person? If your answers are „yes“, we would like to offer you an opportunity to work for FLEETCOR - a market leader and an internationally growing payment company.
This is a sales role that requires dedication and focus. You’ll be making a variety of calls to pursue sales opportunities mainly from outbound leads. Through a good call structure, your task will be to quickly build a professional customer profile, to identify their needs, offer a suitable solution and convert these within targeted levels. It will be your job to deliver agreed fuel sales and revenue targets which will drive high levels of open-ended commission earnings.
- The acquisition of new partners and customers by the phone (mainly through cold database)
- Customer relationship management
- Customer care throughout the process of cooperation
- Work with internal CRM system (Salesforce) - handling customer requests, entering changes into the system, etc.
- Delivery of high quality calls and written communication with customers in line with required standards
- Offering customer focused solutions
- Maximization of conversion rates of data and leads within KPIs and SLAs
- Contribution to a positive working environment, demonstrating FLEETCOR core values and professional behaviors
- Other duties from time to time as directed by the Sales Management team
- Secondary education
- Experience in selling (inbound and outbound) over the phone with demonstrable results
- Language skills: Polish on a native level and communicative English
- Excellent communication skills in personal and telephone conversations and written communications
- Proactive approach in dealing with new situations and high motivation
- Team spirit
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work from home combined with office work (Gdańsk location)
- Eligiblity to work in EU/Poland
- Environment of a growing international company
- Space for new ideas in solving customer requirements
- Fixed salary plus bonus system (monthly commission), teambuilding and other corporate events
- Sales training, including regular coaching that makes you become a successful seller
- Work in a dynamic and talented team
- Support of your professional development
- Remote work combined with office work (modern office in Gdańsk in attractive localization).