Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Help Desk experience (experience of at least 6 months is a plus)
- Very good administrative skills of Windows Professional operating systems
- Basic knowledge of LAN and how to troubleshoot it
- Software troubleshooting
- Knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- English (B2) - spoken and written
- Outstanding customer care – both verbal and written communication skills to interact with users and peers of various technical levels
- Very good organizational, time-management and tasks prioritization skills
- Proactive team player oriented for delivering best-in-class service corelated with outstanding KPIs
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide end-user IT support and assistance by answering their queries, diagnosing, troubleshooting and fixing issues related to Group IT-supported hardware, software, applications, tools, and processes
- On-site hands and feet support for Project Managers, Service Desk, and other internal Group IT teams
- Laptops, PCs and peripherals provisioning
- Hardware break-fix and maintenance
- Office equipment checks, support and maintenance (printers, projectors, meeting room screens, video conferencing systems, etc.
What your development path can look like?
Discover IT! You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain some experience remember that there’s a variety of roles that you can choose. We are divided into six cities, but despite that we are working as a one team, supporting each other in daily activities, in friendly and partnership-based atmosphere. Within this team you will have an opportunity to support local IT infrastructure and cooperate with other support teams across the world.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.