Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 200). SBD is a world-leading providerof tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. https://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/
Location: FullyRemote (fully remote with office access in Warsaw, Poland).
Responsible for Auditing and Reporting of Stanley Black & Decker Global IT Assets. Scope includes back end equipment such as servers, switches, etc. Responsible for reviewing inventory, end of life-cycles and planning & cost-calculation.
Internal title: “IT Operations Analyst, Physical Asset Assurance”
- Develop and centralize Global IT’s processes for IT equipment to achieve continuous reductions unit cost.
- Build and continuously improve BT cost and allocation math models and provide consumption and trending reports resulting in accurate business allocation of IT resources reported in TBM to drive financial and operational decisions for the organization.
- Budget planning to efficiently budget and forecast the full lifecycle cost of IT investments by Conducting Physical Asset Management functions.
- Supports the Design, build, implement and administer monitoring and reporting tools and solutions for networks, systems and platform applications used in Lifecycle planning across all of IT.
- Supports developing and implementing standard operating procedures and best practices.
- Collaborates with project teams to understand technical requirements.
- Supports developing, maintaining, recommending and supporting tools and back-end utilities to provide capacity planning management.
- Provides regular status reports that will contribute to the overall report to senior leadership.
- Higher Degree, IT, engineering or related is preferred
- +3 years’ work experience in IT, desired in IT reporting / Service Desk
- Service Now Experience: strongly desired
- Scripting skills for automation of standard tasks; knowledge of PowerShell is a plus
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
- Reporting tools: Excel, Access; knowledge of Power BI: is a plus
- Knowledge of software lifecycles and practices and how to best apply them for short- and long-term sustainable systems and teams
- Organized, details-oriented with good time management skills
- Strong English language level
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Effective collaboration
- Problem solving & analytical thinking
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Regular working hours (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive benefits package
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of- the-art learning resources.
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable businesspractices.
Please send your CV in English via
We reserve the right to reply to selected offers only.
Stanley Black & Decker® Polska Sp. z o.o.
W roku 2010 firma Black & Decker®, największy na świecie producent elektronarzędzi i akcesoriów, połączyła się z firmą Stanley Works® ogólnoświatowym liderem w produkcji narzędzi ręcznych. Obecnie zarówno w U.S.A. jak i na całym świecie StanleyBlack&Decker zajmuje czołowe miejsce w sprzedaży produktów tego rodzaju przeznaczonych do użytku domowego, do pracy w rzemiośle oraz w przemyśle.