Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
We are looking for a new colleague in the IT PQ Strategy, Innovation & Digitalization Department at our location in Czestochowa, Gliwice or Lodz.
- Supports business processes by providing IT standard solutions and initiating projects for new developments within the Application Center Engineering, Production & Quality;
- Understands business processes as well as needs, isolates key issues and reviews possible IT solutions and developments;
- Assists the customer where required to support problem analysis;
- Documents business processes and assures system alignment to them;
- Interfaces with business owners and developers to translate functional requirements into program and system specifications;
- Develops coding logic flowcharts and diagrams.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration or engineering;
- 3 years of relevant IT experience;
- Experience with business requirements management as well as in project management
- Knowledge of processes modeling notations/tools (UML/BPMN, Enterprise Architect etc.);
- Knowledge of agile project methodologies;
- Critical thinking, communication, research skills and pays attention to details;
- English very good spoken and written;
- Willing to travel: 10% - 20%.
- Working for an international field-leader guaranteeing career growth;
- Class A facilities in one of our IT centres;
- Relocation package to Czestochowa (if applicable);
- Medicover & My Benefit;
- Flexible working hours and home office.