Kraków/Remote work – twice a month working from office.
You’re just starting your career – perhaps you’ve just graduated, have a few months’ work experience, or are looking to change your existing career - this is a position for you.
- Provide day-to-day administration of client employees’ requests including, but not limited to document verification, analysis and identification of the work type, work allocation to the relevant team;
- Ensure the highest quality in terms of meeting SLAs, data protection and data accuracy;
- Apply the processes and procedures in your daily work, ensure their regular reviews and updates;
- Achieve the team’s and individual targets (important metrics, SLAs, legislative requirements, quality);
- Identify and raise issues, actively participate in problem solving;
- Cooperate with other teams when solving problems/knowledge sharing/agreeing nonstandard procedures.
- Very good command of English (minimum B2);
- Ability to link various facts, data, keywords while verifying members' correspondence; effective decision making;
- Excel skills;
- Good time and task management, ability to prioritize tasks and work to tight deadlines;
- Open to work in a team;
- Proactivity and flexibility - look for solutions when the procedures do not work;
- Ability to work in and adapt to a constantly evolving environment.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care;
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!);
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period;
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working;
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan;
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors;
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues.
Please attach CV in English only.
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.