Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
About the job
Arla’s inhouse Service Desk is growing and we are looking for talented people to join. As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things.
Join a global covering Service Desk and become part of a multinational team were quality have high priority over quantity and were we aim to do the right thing the first time around. The team is high performance and highly motivated to provide that best support to our colleagues
Specifically, you will:
- Provide 1st and 1.5 level Support for all systems and devices
- Perform remote troubleshooting through SCCM
- Educate and guide the end user through the problem-solving
- Identify and suggest improvements on current processes followed
- Act as escalation point in case of urgent or severe IT incidents
- Prioritizie and manage many open tickets at the same time
- Analyse most common reported incidents
- Escalate unresolved issues to higher support teams
- Record all Incident and service request in ITSM tool
Who are you?
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Fluency in Danish language at least at B2 level. However, we may consider candidates at level B1 who would take part in a language course (provided by Arla), enabling them to reach level B2.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook tools
- Strong communications, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good analytical and organization skills
- Strong team-player orientation
- Ability to work in fast-changing environment
Additionally, nice to have (not mandatory):
- Professional experience in Service Desk/Customer Service Department
- General understanding of ITIL Methodology
- Familiarity with one or more of these tools
- KCS - Knowledge Centered Service
- Microsoft O365
What do we offer?
- Language bonus
- Possibility to work from anywhere in Poland (Office located in Gdansk)
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
…while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection